Tuesday, March 27, 2012

18K Gold Plated Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Orbit Ring (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 8

!9# 18K Gold Plated Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Orbit Ring (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 8

Brand : Amazon.com Collection | Rate : | Price : $120.00
Post Date : Mar 27, 2012 11:14:48 | Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks

Stunning and elegant, the 18k Gold-Plated Black-and-White Diamond Orbit Ring makes a lovely gift for someone special in your life. The ring is made from lush 925 sterling silver and features a unique design with thin bands crossing over one another. A single yellow gold-plated band contrasts with a plain silver band and others set with black-and-white diamonds. The prong-set diamonds offer IJ color and I2-I3 clarity for a total of .3 carats. Measuring .37 inches wide, the various bands circle around to connect at the back with a smooth join that is comfortable and secure. Wear this unique ring with yellow or white gold or even silver to accentuate its beautiful finish and bright shine.

  • Dazzling Round diamonds are embedded in a spiral design made of Sterling silver
  • Black and White diamonds in the ring gives a complete look
  • The diamonds are of I-J Color and I2-I3 Clarity
  • Made in India
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。